The Pastor and School Board have adopted the following admission policy:
In the event that class size exceeds maximum enrollment, a wait list will be created. If positions within that class become available, they will be filled using the following criteria:
- Siblings of existing students; first-come, first-served
- Active registered members of the Parish
- Catholics registered with another Parish
The school may decline an applicant whose placement may impair the health, security, well-being or educational process of other students, or any applicant whose special needs might not be well-served by the programs of the school. Such decisions will be made by the Administration.
Illinois Age Requirements
- Students entering Pre- Kindergarten 4 must be 4 by August 31st of the school year
- Students entering Kindergarten must be 5 by August 31st of the school year
- Students entering First Grade must be 6 by August 31st of the school year
*All students entering preschool programs must be toilet trained prior to acceptance.
SK-8 Application for Admission Form
Wally Marzec Scholarship Fund
In order to make Catholic education available to those who recognize its value, a scholarship program is available to assist families who cannot afford the full tuition. Parents needing assistance should contact the principal to explore scholarship possibility requests.
A formal application, submitted by each family to verify need, is available through the TAD (Tuition Aid Data-services) ensuring total privacy. If a scholarship is awarded, it applies to the current academic year only.
Enrollment opportunities will be announced in the parish bulletin, on our website, and in the school newsletter (FACTS).
- Registration for current students will begin in December. (A per family, non-refundable registration fee is required at the time of registration. This fee is not applied toward tuition.)
- Applications for new students entering Pre- Kindergarten through 8th Grade will begin in January. (A per family, non-refundable registration fee is required at the time of registration. This fee is not applied toward tuition.)
The documents necessary for application are:
- Application for Admission
- Birth certificate (copies are acceptable)
- Baptismal certificate (copies are acceptable)
- School Records (for transferring students)
- All applicants and their parents/guardians must arrange for an appointment with the Principal and are encouraged to “shadow” in their appropriate grade.
- The Principal will evaluate all records including IEP’s (Individual Education Plans), ICEP’s (Individual Catholic Educational Plans)or other reports. New students must meet the same requirements as enrolled students to enter the next grade level to be able to participate in extracurricular activities.
- Upon acceptance, the school will notify parents/guardians at which time all required fees must be paid and the required documentation submitted for registration to be considered complete (Birth certificate, Baptismal certificate & registration forms).
- All new students are placed on academic and behavioral probation subject to review during the first two quarters of the school year following acceptance.