Early Education, Pre-Kindergarten-Kindergarten
The Early Childhood Education Center at the School of Saints Faith, Hope and Charity includes various programs for our earliest learners. Children must be three, four or five years old by September 1st and toilet trained to participate in these programs.
- Three year old Program: Monday, Wednesday, Friday (7:50am-11:30am)
- Three or Four year old Half Day Program: Monday through Friday (7:50am-11:30am)
- Three or Four year old Full Day Program: Monday through Friday (7:50am-3:10pm)
- Four year old Half Day Program: Monday through Friday (7:50am-11:30am)
- Four year old Full Day Program: Monday through Friday (7:50am-3:10pm)
- Kindergarten Program: Monday through Friday (7:50am-3:10pm)
Our Prekindergarten team guides our youngest students to embark in their joy of learning and offers excellent options for all families seeking a learning environment for young children to begin growing in heart, mind and soul.
The Kindergarten provides a similar nurturing Catholic environment for creative play, socialization and independence; however, with a stronger full-day focus on Math, Writing, Reading, Social Studies, Science, Wellness, Music, Art, Religion, World Language (French) and Technology.
At every stage of learning our curriculum addresses essential questions. FHC combines the most innovative and progressive teaching methods with the best of a traditional Catholic education. As a result, students evolve into lifelong learners competent in all areas of our core curriculum.